Featuring one of my Best Friends!

16:01








Lois-Rose - Dungarees - Cow  Cropped tee - Cow  Ankle socks - Topshop  Creepers - Barratts Shoes  Hamsa hand necklace - eBay  

Rhiannon - Top and skirt - Topshop  Wedges - New Look

This was from tuesday. I went shopping with Rhiannon to MeadowHELL! (Meadowhall) Yes i always have to brace myself going there as i HATE it! I know that's shocking of someone who is a shopaholic, but i just really hate crowded places, cannot cope with them at all, but it actually wasn't that busy so that was good. I bought some plain black tights, some patterned checked ones, white ankle socks, 2 rings and some bracelets. I will do a post with those another time. Rhiannon bought lots of jewellery like earrings, ear cuffs and rings, oh and some shampoo to help grow her hair longer, which was from Lush. It was so funny, came across one of the coolest guys ever in that shop, he was uh-mazing! Anyways enough of me rambling on..

I've being wanting to get my best friends in a blog post for a while now, so dragged Rhiannon up and made her do one hehe :)). She decided to put this midi skirt on with a black cropped top, and paired with these wedges as it was really hot that day! She didn't just go out like this though she did have a jacket as well haha. I chose to put on my new dungarees and cropped tie dye top, i paired with some black ankle socks and my creepers, to finish off i added some hoop earrings and my hamsa hand necklace, which i am just totally in love with at the moment! 

Also i am now on Keek, follow me there loisrosehill, i post really random videos, a lot including my dog haha, but also i'll be doing stuff about purchases, favourite items and keeping you updated with my blog.

Peace out! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images