Peace!

02:51









Skirt - Topshop  Top - Cow  Socks - Primark  Converse - Schuh  Bangles - Vintage  Necklace - Burton  Bower hat - H&M

This outfit was from yesterday, which was indeed Valentines day, which in my opinion is so overrated and pointless, a day where you're suppose to treat each other, i mean shouldn't you just do that anyways, and everyone all being sappy with each other, blehhh no need for it tbh. Hahahaaa right sorry about that i'll now get onto the post!

I wanted to wear this new top yesterday, i mean just look at it .. Isn't it FAB!?  Because it's blue and green it doesn't go with much, so i decided to stick with a plain black skater skirt and some knee socks, which are a must for me, i have like 50 pairs of them! For the shoes i went for my black leather converse, added some bangles, i love ones that go right up your arm, gives it a real boho feel. I just shoved my hair to one side, and added a bowler hat. I love that it's so long, can do almost anything with it yay.

Last night i heard shouting from my window, look out and there's Sophie and Shannon, it was lovely to see them actually, as i haven't seen them in quite a while! Anyways Sophie said i must mention her in a post, and well i wasn't gonna disagree .. She can be quite .. Scary! Hahaha i'm only kidding love you Soph! :))



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images