Gothic!

09:20










Shorts - Cow  Top - Dorothy Perkins  Tights - TK Maxx  Converse - Schuh  Arm cuff - Topshop  Beanie - eBay

As i said in my last post, i went vintage shopping with my daddy last week and went to Cow, which is an uh-mazing shop if you love vintage, seriously their stuff are lush! It's based on West Street in Sheffield, but if you're not from here they have a website too, I'd definitely go check it out! http://www.wearecow.com/shop
So after browsing for ages i finally came across these shorts, which are actually cut offs, they're a size 6 and really high waisted so they fit me better. As i said i'm loving the gothic look at the moment, so i paired with fishnet tights, black off the shoulder top and a beanie. I added this spiked arm cuff and applied my new black lippy which I've said before i just love! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images