Disco pants and creepers!

10:24











Disco pants - TK Maxx  Blondie top - Matalan  Red cape - Henry Holland at Debenhams  Bowler hat - H&M  Creepers! - Barratts


Today was all about the new beauties in my life..CREEPERS! And in bright red AHH PERFECTION! So i paired with my fabulous shiny disco pants, these are amazing! They are tight and highwaisted which is giving the illusion of longer legs, which is great if your small like me, i'm only 5-3! But i have quite long legs anyways so it's all good(; For the top i chose my BLONDIE one, She's is also FAB! I added my vintage red cape, bowler hat and... For the finale my BRIGHT RED CREEPERS! Basically every item in this outfit is LUSH!
For the make up, Bright red lips of course!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images