Bodycon dress

09:32








Dress - TK Maxx  Boots - Blue Inc  Necklace - Burton  Earrings - Boutique in Crystal Peaks

I went out with my momma today so i decided to put this black and blue bodycon dress on. Bodycon dresses aren't really my sort of style, but i wanted one because i have a straight up and down figure and wanted a dress to give me a bit of shape, then i found this black one with a blue cross on which fits in with what i like to wear. I paired it with some blue ankle socks and these black spotty western type boots. I put my hair in a side ponytail to show off my new silver loop earrings which i am totally in love with!

Also i went to take my little puppy Libby for grooming today and thought i'd share the photo's with you guys cause she looks adorable!




Comments welcome, i always reply to them!(:

Peace!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images