New items 3: Mom Jeans!

07:08







Jeans - Cow  Bodysuit - Missguided  Shoes - New Look  Armlet - Topshop  Necklace - Burton  Earrings - New Look  Silver ring - New Look

This is another post to show new items, this time these GORGEOUS MOM JEANS! I'd being after some of these jeans for aaaages! But I wanted proper vintage ones not ones from high street shops, and everytime i looked in vintage stores they were always miles too big. But just before Christmas I went into Cow and found these beauties, I love that they're pinstripe, true vintage feel. The waist is something like 26 inch which is still too big but the best fit I could find. These jeans are very 90s grunge, so I decided to base my outfit and makeup around that. Paired with this backless bodysuit and black patent shoes. Added some big peace earrings, my cross necklace, spiked armlet and a few rings. For the makeup I kept my face pale (I use a really light bb cream) used some black gel eyeliner for my eyes and for the lips applied a black lipstick around the edges and a dark red one in the middle.

Love,
Lo 
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images