New items: 2! (New years eve outfit)

09:11






Skirt - Very.co.uk   Top - Dorothy Perkins  Boots - New Look  Socks - TK Maxx  Necklace - River Island  Earrings - Topshop  Armlet - Topshop

Just let me start off by saying how fricken lush my skirt is! You definitely wouldn't blend into the background wearing this shiny number! I ordered it Christmas eve, I was on the Very sale feeling sorry for myself as my family had gone out and I was laid up with flue! My mom left me her account number and said I could order somethings. I always go straight to Love Label because their clothes are more my age group, found this skirt, that no word of a lie, was only bloody £6.00 in sale!!! And we all know how much I love a good bargain! 

I decided to wear this for New Years Eve as I think it really suits the occasion! Because It's really all about the skirt I paired it with this plain black off the shoulder top, black over the knee socks, which are a miracle worker and make your legs look so much longer. I never wear heels, always flats, usually converse. Anyways I got these heels for my birthday and hadn't worn them since and I thought they went perfectly with this outfit as the silver stoods match the skirt and the black ties in with my socks and top. For the accessories, I stuck to the black and silver theme, by adding this black cross necklace, silver spiked armlet, silver gem earrings and some silver & black rings. For my makeup I did silver eye shadow and black gel eyeliner, a bit of blush and highligher on my cheeks and finished off with some matte red lipstick.

New Years Eve was one of the best nights I've had in ages, got a few photo's from it, so I may or may not do another post with some from the night.

Hope you all had a good New Years!

Love,
Lo
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images