OOTD Preppy miniskirt

09:51






Skirt - Primark  Jumper - River Island  Socks - Next  Creepers - Barratts Shoes  Cross necklace - Burton  Ring - Primark

This outfit is from quite a few days ago now, just haven't had time to post it. Been quite the fitness freak this week and worked out nearly every day! Determined to get my toned figure back i had from doing gymnastics! Anyways with this cold weather we've been having i opted for a jumper, i tucked it into this preppy mini skirt and paired with these really warm and cosy thick cable knit over the knee socks. For the shoes i chose my red creepers to tie in with the red on the skirt and jumper. I applied my dark lippy and did my hair in a little side ponytail cause i was feeling cute hehe ;).

P.s Sorry about the first picture, it went a tad blurry :/



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images