OOTD Layering!

08:13








Leggings - TK Maxx  Roxy Top - TK Maxx  Cardigan - TK Maxx  Jumper - Topshop  Converse - Schuh  Beanie - eBay

This was Tuesdays outfit, i went out shopping with my mumma. Ended up just buying loads of things for Libs (my gorgeous little dog). Anyways i wanted to put my beanie on today so i chose things to match it, I went with this yellow Roxy top, it's got no sleeves, so i put a long sleeved plain black top underneath. In this cold weather it's all about layering, so on top of the 2 tops i added a cardigan and then a batwing jumper. I went with some thick fur socks and my black leather converse. Then obviously finished off with my beanie/bobble hat. I was toasty warm, needed to be with the horrendous weather we're having!  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images