OOTD! Knitted Tunic

08:36






Knitted tunic - TK Maxx  Cardigan - TK Maxx  Creepers - Barratts  Cross necklace - Burton  Ear cuff - Topshop

This was yesterdays outfit, went out shopping with my momma. I went for a relaxed, casual and warm look. I chose this knitted tunic and based my outfit around that. I paired with a plain black top and tights, to keep me warm i added this drape cardigan and for the shoes chose my red creepers. I bought this ear cuff while i was out yesterday, I've been wanting one for like ever! It's really secure around the top and it looks good. It's from Topshop and it actually came in a pack of 2 with a silver one.

What's your most wanted item at the moment?

P.s I do not have eye shadow on, it's a dodgy effect from when i fixed the colour.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images