Purple jeans statement!

06:04






Jeans - Asda  Top - H&M  Blazer - New Look  Converse - Schuh  Necklace - New Look  Bowler hat - H&M

Today was pretty cold and i was just going out doing things i needed to do, like taking the dogs, shopping and going into school. I decided to make the statement with my jeans, obviously because they are bright purple! Because these stand out i kept everything else plain. So paired with a plain black tank top, black blazer and black leather converse. I added this fab necklace which has 5 different necklaces attached to it and my bowler hat. As you've probably noticed this hat has been surgically attached to my head, It's great because i can be lazy and this way i don't have to do anything with my hair;)

Peace


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images