Flowery skinnies

08:08






Jeans - Matalan  Top - Matalan  Cardigan - TK Maxx  Wedges - Matalan  Scarf - New Look  Headband - Primark

I just took Libby out and went to my nans today, so i put on these pinky floral skinnies, which are actually pretty skinny, most jeans are always too baggy for me! I paired these with a plain white/cream tank top and my drape cream tassel cardigan to keep the wind out. Khaki is a big trend at the moment so i threw on this green khaki scarf also tying in with the green on the jeans. For the shoes i chose my sandy coloured wedges. To finish off i added my pink floral headband to match the jeans.

P.s i apologize for the poor quality photo, the lighting wasn't very good with the sun shining through.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images