Daisy peplum top!

09:11






Top - Primark  Jeans - Primark  Cardigan - TK Maxx  Shoes - Momma's work  Bowler hat - H&M

Today's outfit is all about this beauty of a top! I had a lovely day out in town yesterday with my nan and grandad, we grabbed lunch then went for some retail therapy. I had been looking for a peplum top and a top with daisies on for ages, and finally found this one in Primark. It's a peplum and has daisies on, (killing 2 birds with one stone!) My daddy was back from his course this week so he took me into town again. I wasted no time in putting this gorgeous top on, paired with some plain black jeans and a cardy because it was cold. I went for these heel sneaker type shoes which i adore, and ofcourse my bowler hat and red lips!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images