Touch of velvet

14:59






Skirt - Missguided  Blondie top - Matalan  Blazer - New Look, Socks - American Apparel  Converse - Schuh  Scarf - Vintage  Big ring - Topshop

Today was a pretty nice day, which we don't get much of :(, so you have to make the most of it while you can! I know i said i was going to start doing my outfit posts outside, but it was just so windy on my garden that my skirt wouldn't stay down, so i had to do them in my room, which has poor lighting so i apologize for the rubbish quality!
Anyways so me and momma went into town, trolling through all the vintage and charity shops, which are just my favourite! But unfortunately didn't really see anything that tickled my fancy so to speak. We actually walked so far! I did end up buying something, i mean you're not a true shopaholic if you don't buy at least one thing right!?
As I've said before, I'm obsessed with the French theme at the moment, so i bought a crop top with the Eiffel Tower on, love it! And also some joggers just to hang around in, but they are too big -.- need to swap them for a different size. I shall do a post in my new top soon.

What items or trends are you loving at the moment?:)

Love,
Lo
x



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Punky grungy 90's!! Love that socks and t-shirt. Old rock'n'roll t-shirts are never out of fashion!
    xx
    Masha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt, great post

    Xoxo
    Joan
    Drafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the look!
    Keep doing great!
    Big kiss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the velvet skirt! <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit,love your style and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images