Spot of sun!

13:16








Dress - Primark  Blazer - New Look  Belt - New Look  Ankle socks - Topshop  Wedges - New Look  3 Bracelets - Topshop  Ring on left hand - Topshop  Ring on right hand - Vintage  Midi ring - eBay

This outfit was from yesterday, we saw some lovely warm weather yesterday, with the sun popping out to say hello! So why not take advantage of this with a lovely dress! 
I didn't want to go totally summery, so i paired it with a blue blazer to tie in with the blue on the dress, and belted it in, cause it's actually a tad baggy as it's my momma's. I absolutely love the ankle sock with heel look, so i paired these blue ones with my wedges, also giving me some height as I'm only 5'3 :(. An outfit is never complete without some rings! So i added this huge Topshop one, my vintage one which i shtoleee from my mom hehe(; and finally this midi one, which i Looooove! It's from eBay, i order a lot of my rings from there because they're a lot cheaper and they have really quirky ones that no one else is gonna have!(:

Love,
Lo
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images