American Apparel lush socks!

13:08









Dungarees - Cow  Top - TK Maxx  Blazer - Primark  Socks - American Apparel  Creepers - Barratts shoes  Hamsa hand - eBay

This post is all about the new beauties in my life, the calf high stripe socks, is it possible to be in love with some socks.. I think so!  I've being wanting some of these for ages, but don't have an American Apparel where i live. So me and my family all went into Leeds today, my brother and dad went to some boring museum and of course me and momma went SHOPPING! I absolutely love Leeds centre its brilliant! Especially the new Trinity shopping centre, it's gorgeous! I also love the little Victorian bit. So anyways YES i went straight to American Apparel and bought these lush socks, and at only £7 you can't go wrong!

Love, 

Lo x

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love the overalls! I just finished a look with overalls!!!

    http://awedbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dungarees!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit.love your white
    socks with your creepers

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images