Stunning 50's skirt!

04:21



50's skirt - Primark   Black vest - H&M   Shoes - Mamma's work (Freemans)   Belt - Newlook   Necklace - Newlook   Bracelet - Dorothy Perkins   Rings - Debenhams


I'm in love with this floral 50's skirt, it's really comfy and definitely makes a statement! Because this beautiful skirt does all the talking i kept everything else quite pain, so i paired with a plain black vest, black belt to accentuate my waist and black bow ankle socks, sticking to the 50's theme! For the shoes i chose my gorgeous converse looking shoe with a slight heel. These and my 50's skirt again are definitely prized possessions! For the jewellery i opted for my skull rings and leaf bracelet and my fabulous charm necklace. I adore this outfit!


L. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images