3/4 Maxi

08:47





3/4 maxi dress - River Island   Converse - Schuh   Socks - Primark   Waistcoat - Newlook   Leaf bracelet - Dorothy Perkins   Charm bracelet - Vintage (my mamma's)   Rings - Debenhams   Charm necklace - Newlook


This 3/4 maxi dress is just amazing! You can wear it going out by adding heels and a dressy jacket, also because i'm skinny it gives you some shape!  But today i opted to going for the more casual look so i paired it with some grey socks and my black leather converse, which i am in most of the time! Even though i was going casual i always put some jewellery on because i feel bare if not. So i went for my silver leaf bracelet and silver charm bracelet, because my bracelets are silver i had to have my rings matching, so i put my silver skull rings on which i wear a lot! I couldn't resist finishing the look with a black waistcoat, and my fabulous charm necklace, this is definitely a prized possession!


L. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images