08:53




Felt like going for a slight edge, so i opted to going for my 2 in one rock tee and grey skirt, i put my thigh high black socks on with this, i love these socks, they are really comfy and create the illusion of longer legs. (which is always a bonus). It was quite cold out so i threw on my black fitted blazer. I personally love the heels with socks look so i paired them with my black wedges. The top is abit baggy so to keep it in place i put a black belt on which also helps to accentuate the waist. Because i wanted this look to have a slight edge, i paired with a big gold arm cuff and my skull rings. 
I've had this outfit quite long, so i'm not sure if it'll still be in the shops, but i shall list we're they're from anyways :)
2 in one tee and skirt - Primark      Thigh high black socks - TK Maxx     Black wedges - Newlook   
Blazer - Newlook      Gold arm cuff - Dorothy Perkins      Skull rings - Henry Holland at Debenhams
Hope you like :)
L. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images