New cap obsession

10:54













Jeans - H&M  Jumper - M&S  Cardigan - TK Maxx  Boots - Daisy Street  Cap - Pull&Bear at Asos

Well first off since my last blog post I've had all my hair cut off, It was a very nerve racking thing for me because I've always had long hair but I love it! 

I've developed a new obsession with caps, well they have come majorly back on trend so its only right. I will be investing in a lot more caps for sure but I just bought one at first to see if they suited me and my new hair. I chose this Pull&Bear one from Asos as I like the colours in it. I think I like the caps because I'm really into the less is more casual look atm, taking inspo from Posh Becks, as we all know she nails casual!

love,
Lo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images