Botanical gardens photoshoot

15:24























I've being really poorly as of late and neglected my baby (blog) which I really regret but I'm back and raring to go with new posts and a whole new blog look and layout. As my first post back I decided to share with you my fun little but very windy shoot at the Botanical gardens. This was last year but as I said I haven't done my blog in a while. 

I loved this shoot because it was so natural, I felt like a little kid again just running around in the wind and leaves smiling and not giving a care in the world.

Thank you to the photographer Jon Palmer for the lovely photos. Definitely go and check out more of his work on Facebook: Jon Palmer Photography

Love,
Lo
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images