PLT Coat!

09:21













Coat - Pretty little thing  Shoes - Garage shoes  Bracelet - Tiffany's  Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs

This post is to show you all my new FAB coat which I actually won! It's from http://prettylittlething.com/ If you haven't heard of them, then I suggest you go check it out NOW! Their clothes are beautiful and very good prices! I got to pick something for the value of £50, which took me a while as everything is just so lovely! But I eventually went with GORGEOUS coat, It's such a statement piece and I'm actually in love with it! 
The coat obviously does all the talking, so I kept the rest of my outfit plain, with a black top, skirt and tights. I also wanted to show my LUSH Tiffany bracelet and Marc Jacobs watch AHHHHHH so happy with these, I got them in London for my 18th birthday! Yes I am now officially an Adult, oooo scary thought!! 

Love,
Lo
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images