New vintage finds.

06:36










 Dress - Vintage  Top - Vintage  Converse - Schuh  Rucksack - Vintage  Bracelet - Dorothy Perkins

Yesterday i went into town for the day, I love going to town because of the charity shops, they're my favourite!! If you go on the right day you can bag some amazing bargains! I went into 4 charity shops and found absolutely nothing! But then in the last one I came across this vintage denim rucksack which is actually made from a pair of jeans! Coolest thing ever.. I think so! This was only £4.99! Then as i was walking to the till, i saw this stripe dress/tunic and plain grey jersey top. The dress was £4.75 and the top was £1.50, how much better can it get! 
I'm so happy with my purchases and will definitely be hitting the charity shops again very soon, in order of more lush finds!

Love,
Lo
x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Lovely! I just stopped by to say Hi and to let you know I'm following your blog via Bloglovin now! Mind following my Blog too? <3 ♥♥ Click here to follow my Blog on Bloglovin ♥♥ | http://www.theinsideoutbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images