OOTD! Midi Dress

08:33







Dress - River Island  Blazer - New Look  Socks - Primark  Converse - TK Maxx  Scarf - Debenhams  Hat - New Look  Necklace - Burton  Large ring - Primark

This was yesterdays outfit, i went out for the afternoon shopping with my momma. I chose this 3/4 because it's jersey material so it's pretty casual and also you can easily layer it up to keep you warmer. I paired it with a black blazer. I added some grey socks and converse. To keep me extra warm i put a scarf and hat on. I love this hat, it's like a wooly cap, so cool!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Never hear dof a three quarter maxi dress before, they used ot be called midi dresses, i'm behind the times lol love the look on you though. Saw your request for new followers on facebook and as i have only been blogging a week i thought we could follow each other on GFC xx

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh i don't know, someone told me that's what they was called haha. And thankyou:) and yepp sure thing :) xo

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images