VB dream top

08:16









Top - Victoria Beckham for Target  Jeans - Next  Boots - Buy Here  Watch - Marc Jacobs

This post is about my Victoria Beckham top I managed to get my hands on which let me tell you now was not easy! As soon as the range for Target went on sale I was there refreshing the crashed page for hours! I even had my boyfriend doing it for me on his phone. By the time I actually managed to view the items most were sold out but I managed to get this 70s style top for £26, yessss A VB top for £26!! I was over the moon!
Unfortunately the entire collection is all sold out now but I just had to share it with you all.

I paired it with some blue skinny jeans and brown suede western boots to go with the 70's vibe.
The photos aren't as good as usual because it was far too cold and I have a chronic illness in which my circulation doesn't work so I can't let myself get too cold or hot, so I had to rush it really, sorry!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend

Love,
Lo
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images