City wandering

12:43














Jumpsuit - Very  Top - M&S  Shoes - Vans - TK Maxx  Belt - New Look  Sunglasses - Ray Ban  Watch - Marc Jacobs

I haven't blogged in ages, I know! We had a really old laptop and I mean old, basically just a brick! It was terrible and so hard to blog on so most times I just gave up. But my boyfriend bought a MacBook and I couldn't be more in love with my blogging now. 

It was a really lovely day today in Sheffield so I thought id go into the town centre and take some photos there for a change, definitely going to do it more now my boyfriend has become my own personal photographer, yay! 

Love this black jumpsuit, I decided to go really casual with it so paired with a striped top and vans. I'm so happy the sun is finally out so I can start wearing my beautiful Ray Bans my wonderful boyfriend got me for my 21st birthday.. oh yeah I forgot to mention, I am now 21!! ahhh scary thought of getting older!

Hope you've all had a fab weekend enjoying the sun,

Love,
Lo
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images