Lady in Red

04:59











Dress - Missguided  Jacket - eBay  Shoes - New Look  Sunglasses - Specsavers

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, I've being really poorly with ongoing problems and also we've just got a new puppy and I love him to bits but he's such hard work! On top of that we already have another dog, so as you can imagine It's bedlam around here at the moment!

Todays post is to showcase this simple yet gorgeous red midi dress, I love how effortless this is, just throw it on and you're ready to go, the thigh split gives it a bit more of an edge which is always welcomed with me. Now I would hope that most of the summer its really warm to wear this on its own, but unfortunately when I was shooting this dress it was raining and very cold so I had to cover up with a little black number. This little fur jacket is great because the lining isn't too thick so it protects you from the wind without being overly warm. As I decided that I was going to be the lady in red in this post I thought it was only right to pair with some red shoes. I absolutely love these, the heel is really high but it's platform so they're really easy to walk in and also really comfy, New Look have done good with these beauties. I finished the look off with some statement sunglasses, now mine have to be from specsavers because I'm as blind as a bat and therefore need prescription sunglasses. Usually I'm not keen at all on the sunglasses they have in, but i really loved this pair. I couldn't find the exact ones online so I've linked a similar pair on the 'where from' bit. I've also linked the dress and shoes on there too for you.
love,
Lo
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images