Painted on?

05:58







Disco pants - Present  Top - TK Maxx  Shoes - New Look  Watch - Marc Jacobs  Bracelet - Present  Necklace - eBay  Lipstick - Rimmel Iced Coffee

Haven't done my blog in ages because I couldn't find my camera, having decided to finally go hunt for it, it was actually in one of the first draws I looked in oopsy! I have loads and LOADS of new clothing so I really need to post them all, I decided to start off with these disco pants! I'm so skinny round my middle and hips to the point where I have NO hips :(. So I really struggle to find bottoms that fit perfectly but these are a lush fit, look like they've been painted on and make my legs look uh-mazing!! I paired it with this tie crop top and black shoes, these heels are great because It's a thick heel which means I can walk in them, I hardly wear heels cause I can never usually walk in them, Definitely need to practise!!

Love,
Lo
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images