Multi pattern skirt

13:06



Skirt - Market in Cornwall   Cardigan - TK Maxx - Socks - Next   Rings on left hand - Thumb ring - Vintage   Green rings - Topshop   Right hand - All came in one pack from Dorothy Perkins


It was slightly warm today so i put this layered multi pattern skirt on because is it quite casual from the light denim on it. I've actually had this skirt since i was 12 and it still fits! Which i'm pleased about cause i love it so much! I wanted to stay quite casual because my dad and brother dragged me along to golf! I just sat and took pictures of them though, i can't even hit the ball! I paired with my cream drape cardigan and some cream/beige socks. As i said i love my jewellery so i opted for my vintage thumb rings, 3 green rings and my 8 gold jeweled rings that all came together!


L. x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images